Monday, January 24

Oops
I feel really bad.

I just looked in my wallet and realized that I didn't use the milk coupon that this little old lady gave me yesterday in the grocery store. She had her cart parked by the milk, and, well truth be told, was in my way, when she glanced at the gallon jug of 2% milk that I hoisted into my cart, and said, "I have a coupon for that, would you like it?"

Startled by the random act of kindness, I said, "Oh, that would be great!"

So I stood there while she rifled through her coupon organizer (it was one of those bellows file things that had little tabs and was alphabetized and everything) for the milk coupon. We were there a good minute or two while she searched.

And then I forgot to use it. I am an asshole.

1 comment:

GreenTuna said...

Well, she never would have known. Except for now, and yep. Your ass is busted big time. ;)