Friday, August 27

While we're on the topic
of food (I may as well declare it to be "Food Friday" but then I'd really get in trouble with Grace) ... I have a question for all of you fast food aficionadoes. I have been hearing good things about the Taco Bell burrito with potatoes in it... is this something worth getting? Taco Bell REALLY scares me. I used to eat it a lot in college, in fact, one week, I got Taco Bell every day for a week, and then after that, not so much.

I may make a border run tomorrow while I'm on my errands just to test out this burrito. Unless I am instructed not to do so by some jaded burrito eater.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's okay Kat, Food Friday is for everyone! (especially since I've been blowing it off all summer).

I am a fan of Taco Bell, but haven't tried the new potato thing. Blurry tried it, however, and said it's good eatin'.

~grace

Jubileee said...

Yes, I was lectured in HT chat not to eat the potato burrito. Apparently it's toxic.

Birthmom said...

The burrito in question gets two thumbs up from us- and if Ryan likes it, then it's good- because he's the pickiest of us all. Get it with cheese though- that makes it even better. The fiesta potatoes are also quite good- for fast food.

I covet all things Taco Bell.