Friday, August 13

It's on... like a chicken bone (still don't know what that means)
Bad Lady just bitched out Screech. The cat claws came out. Bad Lady has left the building.
Oh, the drama!

Apparently B.L. felt that S. doesn't like her (she doesn't). B.L. felt that S. has taken an attitude toward her (she kinda has). And B.L. feels that S. talks to me too much. (WTF? Why does that matter?)

But what B.L. doesn't realize is that it's hard to be nice to someone who isn't nice back. Yet she expects that. We have all made the effort with Bad Lady and gotten minimal return. She just is not a pleasant person.

In Bad Lady's world, she is always the victim. And is never at fault.

So I'm siding with Screech on this one. If I have to take a side, which I'd rather not. Truth be told, I'd like to just hide underneath my desk until this all boils over.

No comments: