Friday, August 27

Have it your way
Today was my once a year pilgrimmage to the fantastic eatery known as Burger King. Why once a year, you may ask? Well, my friend, I'm fairly certain that visiting any more than that would kill me.

And, I noted a curious phenomenon. My drink of choice is Diet Coke. (I prefer Diet Coke to Diet Pepsi, but I prefer regular Pepsi to regular Coke, but that's another story for another day.) Today, however, I thought to myself as I waited in the drive-thru, "Self, you know what would be smashing?" "No, self, what is that?" "Well, self, a Dr. Pepper would be smashing, since you asked!"

But every time I get a Dr. Pepper, it's not as good as I think it's going to be. I have them so infrequently that I build up the deliciousness in my mind and then am disappointed. Does this happen to anyone else? *hears crickets chirp*

Allright then. Just me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, no. This never happens to me.
Only because I only order Diet Coke.
Now, if they offered Diet Dr. Pepper, (which Chik-fil-a does;), it might
be a different story.

Glad you lived to tell about it.

~grace