Monday, August 23

Blah
I'm feeling a bit under the weather. Still. I missed two days of work last week. But fear not, I'm here today! Already driven insane! Kindly Old Granny Admin is figuring out how to use a stop watch, so it's beep! .... beep! ... beep! beep!... beep!... beep! beep! .... ..... beep! Much beeping.

KOGA is cool. I haven't talked about her before. She keeps all of us in line. She will tell you you are a nincompoop but in the sweetest granny kind of way. Except this one time, we were talking about "The Apprentice," and she got all mean and said she hated Donald Trump. "I mean, I just don't understand what's so great about him," she said. "Fatty."

I'm not sure what that meant, but coming from KOGA I'd say it was a high insult.

Other times I will go over to her desk and she will be staring out the window, smiling. Once, I asked her what she was looking at and she said, "Oh, it's so lovely outside, I just want to take my shoes and stockings and go frolicking in the grass!"

I swear, my random thoughts are about cheese and who would win in a fight -- Count Chocula or Frankenberry -- and hers are about flowers and bunnies.

I just realized, I have now nicknamed everyone in my office. Oh wait, there's still one person I haven't nicknamed. She's on maternity leave though, so she doesn't count.

It's someone's birthday today, I can't remember whose. So happy birthday, whoever you are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I missed this entry earlier, but I did. I love your random thoughts. (Count Chocula!)

I hope you're feeling better.

~grace