Wednesday, August 25

The "nothing's new" report
It's one of those weeks. Recovering from the same blah which seems to have afflicted Tuna.

I went to a dismal Indians game last night vs. the Yankees. Nothing against Yankees fans, but you're idiots. I'd say the crowd was about 60/40 Indians to Yankees fans. And the Yanks fans were loud. And obnoxious. And idiotic. You DO NOT come to an opposing team's stadium and start leading cheers without getting a royal beatdown. I was aghast at the balls of these New Yawkers. Yes, we suck. Yes, we have now lost nine games in a row. So, what's your point?

Work is picking back up, I have a couple of large projects that I'm working on, which is a welcome change from working on NOTHING for the past month and a half. Now it's all coming at once, natch.

At the moment I am trying to remove the (blue) background from a photo of a woman with REALLY curly hair. So in between her curls you can see the background. I have to zoom up realllllllllllllllllly close up and try and erase out all the blue in between the strands of hair. Good times.

No comments: