Monday, August 9

Back to work
Being back sucks. The morning has gone quickly because I've been returning e-mails, wading through paperwork, and telling people about my trip, but now I'm starting to get the post-vacation blahs.

And I feel like my desk chair is lower than it was before I left. I can't figure out how to fix it, either. Maybe it's just my imagination.

I'll eventually get around to scanning my pics but Inappropriately Dressed Admin is down by the scanner working on something at the moment... and it's dangerously close to Incompetent but Likeable, who is extremely chatty today. Maybe no one talked to him while I was gone.

I just got an assignment to think of a name of a promotion that awards free gas cards for certain performance goals... any ideas for me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...how bout the "Giving Tanks Card"...or...the "Thank You, Tank You card"?? Too queer??

GreenTuna said...

I like "YOU GOT GAS!"