Thursday, August 26

And so... because we have nothing to post...
I'll steal the birthday meme from Tuna.

JANUARY:
Stubborn and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious.
Loves to teach and be taught. (I like to teach things to myself but HATE having someone teach me things)
Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses. (See Hamster Time)
Likes to criticize. (See Hamster Time)
Hardworking and productive.
Smart, neat and organized.
Sensitive and has deep thoughts. (See this blog)
Knows how to make others happy.
Quiet unless excited or tensed.
Rather reserved.
Highly attentive.
Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds.
Romantic but has difficulties expressing love.
Loves children.
Loyal.
Has great social abilities yet easily jealous.
Very Stubborn and money cautious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dunno Kat, I would describe you as productive. At least when it comes to blogging! Yay for that!

~grace