Tuesday, August 10

Not the one played by Dustin Diamond
It's time to introduce you to another person in my office. Let's call her "Screech." She has earned this nickname not because of her resemblance to a certain Saved by the Bell character, but because of her increasingly annoying voice.

Screech has previously been on my good side. She's younger than I am, and the closest thing to a minion that I have here in the office.

But lately she has been getting on everyone's last nerve. Partially because of the Screech. But also partially because she puts her foot in her mouth constantly. She was the responsible party for the e-mail debacle of months back. People have forgiven but not forgotten that incident. Every once in a while I'll get a remark from someone about her 'tude.

She has some redeeming qualities; namely, she antagonizes Bad Lady, which I find humorous. The two of them go at it all the time. Also, she actually does her job most of the time, which is refreshing around here.

But the Screech has got to go. Not even headphones can mask it. She's at a 10, I need her at about a 4.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I *wondered* what had happened to Holly!
~Grace