Wednesday, December 3

Soooooo Jealous
My friend who lives in D.C. is going to see my boyfriend Ryan in concert on Sunday. Waaaah!

Favorite snack
Sadly, there were no candy bars to be found, and I was quite distressed. So I went down to Ye Olde Vending Machine and lo and behold, waiting for me was my absolute freakin' favorite snack in the world, Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips. 75 cents later, I'm a happy little camper.

I'm slippin'
O.M.G. I forgot Queer Eye was on last night! What is wrong with me? Ah, no biggie, it will be on again tomorrow night. But still.

Another Postcard
Some chimps in swim suits!
Some chimps in jack boots!
Some chimps in hard hats!
Some chimps who love cats!


... Since that song is caught in my head now, suffer with me. Suffer, I say! Suffer! Even though I love chimps, and between my co-workers and I, we refer to each other as chimps (as in, a chimp could do our job -- or the classic, someone called our department and asked, "what chimp at corporate wrote this ad?" -- and the person who wrote the ad took the call and was pissed) but, this song has got to go. BNL done bad by me.

No comments: