Tuesday, December 9

Not much to report, so I'll just babble as usual...
Monday night football took its toll over our household. The Browns suffered another loss, which at this point, no one really cares anymore, we're all looking toward the Indians spring training. My husband chucked his Dawg-ears at the tv, and I excused myself and watched a little bit of Average Joe and then called it a night to try and catch up on lost sleep.

Tonight's great debate: to go out for wings or to not go out for wings? My sister in law wants us to come out with her and a couple other friends. First, I am getting my hair cut at 6:30. So that puts me home around 7:30, 8. By that time, I'm in for the night. Plus it's a full night on my tv platter. We've got 24 and Queer Eye to watch. Also weighing in on my decision is that my sis-in-law has been a little ... hard to take lately. She is very, very, VERY high-maintenance and I am sooooooooo not that way. I avoid drama! Like the plague! Whereas she? Lives for it. And has more of it than anyone than I've ever known. It's a little exhausting sometimes to try and keep up with all of it. The breaking up, the getting back together... the situations she finds herself in.

I'd just rather take my drama in the form of Keifer Sutherland tonight, know what I mean? But mmm, wings do sound good...

No comments: