Thursday, December 18

Clean
During my shopping escapades, I picked up a (small!) tube of Clean Cotton scented hand lotion at Yankee Candle company. I love this scent; it smells like laundry fresh out of the dryer.

Well, on the hands, diff'rent story. It smells like I manhandled about 50 dryer sheets and then rolled around in them. A wee bit overpowering.

Not recommended. But the candles: yes!

*sniff*
The one day that I bring something for lunch that needs to be microwaved, there's a party going on in the kitchen and thus I have to slink back to my desk, smelly food in tow. This is a huge problem, because a) Bad Lady turns her nose up at anything that isn't a piece of lettuce; b) another company president has reamed our department for having "smelly food" at our desks; c) I really wanted to get away from my desk for even a few minutes.

So I shoveled down my leftover dirty rice (Zatarain's!) before the smell could waft outside my cube. But still, Bad Lady caught wind of it and made a comment about how she could smell it -- "not that it bothers me," she said. Yeah. And I'm the Queen of England.

No comments: