Sunday, December 14

So This is Christmas
And what have I done? Well, for starters, some cards. And more shopping. And trimming of the tree. Now the Browns are on and I finally have a few minutes of down time. But that won't last long. There are 5 inches of freshly-fallen snow that need to get the heave-ho out of the driveway. And seeing as how my husband is parked in front of the tube, this duty may just be falling to me. Snow removal consists of the old fashioned method of shovel and pure elbow grease, of which I am lacking.

But tonight? Ah yes. Survivor finale. Three hours of Jiffy, Johnny, Sandra, D 'n' Lill. My predictions are that Darrah will take it in a 5-2 vote over Lill in the final 2. Then Jon will be drawn and quartered, tarred and feathered, and hunted down by the legions of Fairplay Haters far and wide.

See you when the last torch is snuffed!

No comments: