Friday, December 5

Props
One of my daily reads, Patent Pending, is hilarious today. And I just wanted to share it with everyone.

Good Things About Today:
I have a nice, fat paycheck in hand. The bank account is now ready to pay out to Kaufmann's, Target, the mortgage company, and anyone else who is waiting to take their chunk out of the paltry sum I receive every two weeks.

Other good things: the boss is taking us out to lunch. Even though everyone is kind of in pissy moods today, me included, it's a FREE LUNCH. The lunch is commemmorate the November birthdays of Bad Lady and Jonesarelli.

Bad Things About Today:
The snow is here. The forecast for Cleveland is 1-4 inches. But where I live, which is in the Akron/Canton region, south of Cleveland, we are expected to get 2-6. Hoo-freakin-ray.

Big-Ass Project is still not done. I got changes from Big Boss, from Big Big Boss, and just my regular boss. Grumble.

No comments: