Wednesday, May 5

Tacos, burritos, nachos
Yeah. I ate lunch today. My sandwich and two apples.
That didn't stop me from then eating two tacos, two brownies, and three cookies.
You see, it's Cinco de Mayo. (That's Spanish for "sink of mayonaise") So to celebrate, my office had a little Mexican potluck lunch thing, and everyone was encouraged to bring in a dish.

I'm a non-participator in those kinds of reindeer games. I don't own a crock pot, I have no cooking skills whatsoever, and usually I'm too lazy or too poor to even buy a bag of Chips Ahoy and pretend that I made them.

So I'm one of those kinds of people. I don't participate, but then I sneak down when the festivities are over and eat all the leftovers. I know it's despicable, but I am what I am.

I wish all of you a happy Cinco de Mayo. May the lemons in your Coronas be seedless.

No comments: