Tuesday, May 11

Hot stuff
Can I just say that I really don't give two shits about the rest of the American Idol season? OK. I will. I don't give two shits about the rest of the American Idol season. Tonight, we'll see some Donna Summers tunes, which I'm sure will include "Hot Stuff" (Fantasia), "Last Dance" (Jasmine?), "She Works Hard for the Money" (LaToya) and god only knows what Diana will do. I'm just guessing, by the way. And I also couldn't think of another Donna Summers song to save my life.

We all know that the final two are going to be Fantasia (boooooo) and LaToya (yayyyyyy). But honestly, beyond that, who cares? Does anyone think that either of these two are going to have the kind of success that Clay Aiken, Kelly Clarkson, and to a lesser extent, Ruben Studdard, have enjoyed?

Or will they be more along the lines of a Justin Guarini type of success? Which is to say, none at all?

No comments: