Friday, May 28

The long weekend
Almost the weekend, y'all. Three-day weekend! Whoo! Maybe it won't rain the entire weekend. Maybe.

I don't have any major plans. We are possibly having people over for a cookout Sunday night. Hot dog, anyone?

Tonight we are going to watch this past Sunday's whacktacular episode of the Sopranos. I hate knowing what is going to happen because all I want to do is tell my husband, "I can't believe Ade got whacked!" But he would kill me. Not really, but he would be really, really mad for like, a minute.

And it's going to be spring cleaning part deux. Last weekend was part the first. The living room and kitchen got sparkly makeovers. The bathroom kinda did but only half-assedly. Big projects still lie ahead. The basement -- including the Scary Basement of Doooooooom (or Dom, as it is his fave room in the house, evah), upstairs room, and two bedrooms.

Non stop fun! Anyone doing anything exciting?

No comments: