Thursday, May 13

Please let spandex be next
Don't our nation's lawmakers have better things to be worrying about than this? Not that I'm saying it's a bad thing. I certainly don't like seeing young girl's butt cracks, nor do I like seeing the underwear-clad buttocks of guys wearing jeans so low they're around the ankles. Well, maybe I don't mind those buttocks as much as I mind the girls' cracks, but you get the point.

Honestly, though, why stop with the low-slung, ass-baring pants? Let's also ban spandex, anything that starts with the word "tube," and also, while we're at it, let's ban people from wearing shirts that reveal the belly button and its surrounding areas.

What am I forgetting? There must be other fashion atrocities that, if lawmakers are willing to sponsor a bill, we can eliminate as well.

No comments: