Friday, October 8

Some thoughts on Survivor... and some other stuff
First off, Da fucking ROCKED. He was all business, even with a tribe full of women at his disposal for 24 hours. Da was the man. And frankly, Da has been the highlight of this so far dismal season of Survivor.

Second of all, WHAT THE HELL is the men's strategy? Unless it's Sarge's strategy, and in that case, it's freaking brilliant, to eliminate all physical threats other than himself.

And it looks like we've got a tribe shakeup coming next week. Those are always fun. I'm hoping for a tribe which includes Sarge, the alpha male of Lopevi, and Twila, the alpha male of Yasur.

Now onto other things! I'm leaving for Chicago today, one of my high school friends is getting married, so we are spending the weekend there. I also took Friday and Monday off work.

Downside: Bad Lady is also heading to Chicago, for different reasons, but will be in the same general area as me. Now, I know Chicago is a big city and all, but YOU KNOW I'm going to run into her sometime this weekend.

Hopefully when I return to the office on Tuesday, things will be a lot calmer than they were this week. We'll see about that!

No comments: