Thursday, October 21

Rain, rain, go away
Come again some other day.
... are there more lines to that little ditty?

The "to-do" list has grown to 13 things, which is more than it's been in months. Yikes. My eye is twitching, too, which is either a factor of a) needing to catch up on sleep; or b) the 13-item "to do" list.

I am listening to my new CD which arrived in the mail yesterday -- it's a brand new, hot-off-the-press live John Mayer cd, which includes some tracks from the show that I was at in August. And one of those tracks is my favorite song of his, which I was stoked that he played live when I saw him, and now I have it on CD to listen to over and over again and annoy my cube mates and also drown out Bad Lady's radio.

I'm about to go brave the lunch room, where predators of carb counting await around every corner. Hopefully I'll remain unscathed.

No comments: