Wednesday, October 20

High times
I am buzzed off Sharpie fumes.
Why, you ask?
'Tis a sordid tale involving a video shoot and making cue cards, at the expense of my already-sparse brain cells. Hundreds are dying as I write this post. Goodbye, brain cells, you served me well. Off you go to the place where dead brain cells go. Where is that, exactly? I would usually had a snappy answer, such as, making a reference to some other person with a lack of brain cells, like George W., or Johnny Moseley, but I'll just leave it at that for now.

Who has a Twinkie?

2 comments:

GreenTuna said...

Dead brian cells? I'd probably look up Cowboy. Or Jase. Or Holly. Or Mike Boogie. Or....

Johnny Newt said...

I've got your twinkie right here !!! but if you don't mind ,can we call it a big hard loaf of french bread instead? You understand, right? Twinkie just sounds sort of lame.