Saturday, October 30

Joyous tidings
Out of respect, I'm not going to mention a certain college football game. And no, I'm not talking about Ohio v. Kent State, although my husband, a Kent alum, made sure to tell me that his team was killing mine.

Anyhoo, I'm stoked because I discovered that the entire first and second season of one of the coolest, weirdest shows ever is available on DVD. That would be, of course, Space Ghost Coast to Coast. I went ahead and purchased Season One ... can't wait for it to get here.

1 comment:

GreenTuna said...

Yeah, yeah. I totally blame myself, as I actually made the mistake of saying out loud in the beginning of the 4th quarter: "Well, we should win this one without any problem unless we somehow manage to screw it up." Doh. All I can say is that it was a really good game, and it isn't so bad since it wasn't a blowout. Triple Overtime...who'd a thunk? Plus, ABC was probably wetting its corporate pants with excitement. So, good game...and we'll see you next year. ~~La Slightly Defeated Tuna~~