Tuesday, February 1

Current blood sugar: 98
Days until major presentation #1: 10
Days until major presentation #2: 38
Days until ultrasound: 24
Stress level: High

Cleveland American Idol auditions air tonight. You can bet that I'll be watching.

This diabetic diet thing isn't so bad. I've lost about three pounds (not so good in pregnancy, but I could stand to lose the weight!).

If I'm a little scarce on the blog, it's because I'm working on some HUGE presentations for work. Putting in the late hours, and the days are going by in a haze.

I'll be back to normal soon! Hopefully!

2 comments:

GreenTuna said...

Aww, we'll miss you, but be sure to take care of yourself and Doodle. Just think of all the writing time (not to mention material) you'll have in July and August!

Pimpin' said...

So? So? Did you know any of those singers on AI last night? Had your office hired karaoke girl for its last party? Could you perhaps convince them to do so in the future for an office baby shower (perhaps)?
Just thinking out loud...