Monday, February 21

Whoops
So I'm sitting at my desk with my headphones on. I've had them on for maybe ten minutes, after watching that disturbing Numa Numa video on Tuna's blog.

But it occurs to me after ten minutes, I have the headphones on, and I'm still hearing Bad Lady's radio.

And then, even after that thought occurred to me, I kept the headphones on. Sometimes, if people think you're listening to music, they'll leave you alone. Or they'll say stuff they think you can't hear. Either way, I'm golden!

By the way, please vote in the poll if you haven't done so already. Seems that most of you think that I'm having a girl! The polls will close on Friday right before my ultrasound so cast your ballot soon!

2 comments:

GreenTuna said...

Oh yeah. The doodle is a girl.

GreenTuna said...

Oh, and Numa Numa...Let's just say that despite TinyTuna's TOTALLY BOGUS protests, she asked me 25 times this morning to play it ... and she has most of it memorized.