Wednesday, March 9

Days until major presentation #2: 2 (but I'm leaving tomorrow to go to the hotel to wait and wait and wait for the torture to finally end)
Current blood sugar: oh, was I supposed to check that today?
Stress level: surprisingly, not too bad
Odds that BL will screw something up at aforementioned presentation: I'd bet my years' salary on it
Odds that I will have to quash the urge to deal physical damage to BL sometime over the next 48 hours: come on, do I even need to answer this?
Purchases made on I-Tunes today: one. Josh Rouse's new CD, Nashville.
Predictions for tonight's AI boots: Janay, Linsday, Scott (sorry homedawg), and Travis.

4 comments:

GreenTuna said...

I missed the guys on Monday, and have taped the ladies from last night. I guess so long as it's not Bo, it doesn't really matter to me :)

Cops said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cops said...

Let's streamline AI this season and give the boot tonight to all contestants other than Anwar, Nadia, Jessica, Bo, and Carrie.

~Cops

Kat said...

Amen, Cops. I'm all about Anwar.