Thursday, March 3

Curse you, Blogger
Another fine post eaten by the Blogger monster. It contained the word "whilst" and everything. Its main purpose was to tell you some interesting things that I gleaned from People magazine last night while sitting in the hair salon with tinfoil on my head (this is the point in the eaten post where I told anyone who was thinking that a pregnant woman shouldn't have her hair colored could go pound salt).

Here is what I learned from People, re: the American Idol contestants:

-Bo Bice's real name is Harold.
-Nikko Smith's dad is baseball Hall of Famer Ozzie Smith.
-Amanda Avila once sang backup for Smokey Robinson, and also went to high school with Josh Groban.

There, aren't you glad that you know these little nuggets?

I'm not too sad that we said so long to Celena, and aloha to, well, Aloha. I thought Janay "Hit Em Up Style" Castine was a goner, but, what the hell do I know. The guys who left were my picks to leave, as well.

Got to hear baby Doodle's hearbeat this morning, the poor little fella had the hiccups. I thought it was cute though.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

I found a better way to deal with 'hungry blogger'. Once you creat your post, go to the HTML tab, copy the entire HTML code, click publish. If blogger eats the post, just paste the HTML back, and give it another try.

Kat said...

Usually I copy the text but I forgot that time... *kicks self*

GreenTuna said...

Awww...Doodle hiccups! And dontcha love it? Harold. Harold the long haired rocker dude. Has a nice ring to it, eh?