Sunday, April 25

Home improvement

Frank: I told my wife I wouldn't drink tonight. Besides, I got a big day tomorrow. You guys have a great time.
College Student: A big day? Doing what?
Frank: Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.


-Will Farrell's character from the movie "Old School"

Yes, it's sad when our big plan for the day involves going to look at some paint swatches, gardening items and such. But this is my big excitement. We need to find some edging for our vegetable garden; and I heard my husband say earlier, "I wish it would stop raining. All I want to do is cut the grass."

Is something wrong with us or what?

No comments: