Tuesday, April 27

Don't blame me, I voted for LaToya
Tonight I actually voted for an American Idol contestant. This is not the first time, either. It's the first time this season, though. Last season, I admit, I voted for Clay and Ruben.

Last night I got through three times to vote for LaToya. I think she is the best singer in the competition, and if for some odd reason she gets sent home, it will be a huge travesty.

I taped tonight's show and watched it afterward, which made for much less painful viewing. Acts such as Fantasia, John and Diana were enjoyed on fast forward, no sound. It was better that way. George even got a little FF when he started going off-key (read: right away).

I'll miss the results tomorrow night but I trust someone will fill me in on the goings on?

No comments: