Tuesday, November 14

The Mensch Meme
*gasp*
Two posts in one day? What is this, 2004?
I had been having some problems with Blogger in Beta, but it turned out that I just needed to clear my cache. Out out, damn cache!

Mensch posted her own meme and threw down the gauntlet, so to speak, for responses. Damn, these were hard! They made me think and stuff! But here are my answers...

PLOT
What is the meanest thing someone has done to you?

Sixth grade. My little clique of friends decided to oust me from the clique. Just for like two weeks. And without reason. It was the most hellish two weeks of sixth grade. But then, just as if nothing had happened, I was welcomed back into the fold. And then we did it to someone else in the group. What wicked little beasts sixth grade girls are.

CHARACTER
Do you have a personal motto? What is it?

Don't take anything too seriously.

THOUGHT
What movie/play do you quote from most often? What is the quote?

"Total fucking silence." said by Steve Buscemi's character in Fargo. I usually say it when there is a lull in conversation, and I try to do it in my best North Dakotan accent.

Taking a close second would be, "Mmm! That IS a tasty burger!" said by Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction.

DICTION
Give three adjectives that describe your hair.

I'll describe it as it is right now.
Wavy, crunchy, bangin' (TM Jonathan Antin)

SOUND
Is there a jingle or tune from an ad that you can't get out of your head? What is it?

This will only make sense if you are from northeast Ohio...
Garfield 1, 2-3 2-3, Garfield 1, 2-3 2-3

SPECTACLE
List three places on Earth that you would like to visit before you die.

Australia
Hawaii
Italy

2 comments:

Mensch71 said...

Awesome! Great meme. And I totally did the same thing in 6th grade.

Anonymous said...

I think I was probably the person ousted either before or after you. And I still hate LK for it, because I think she was the one behind it. FYI - you beotches did it to me in 7th grade, too!