Tuesday, November 14

The big game
Well, it's that time of year, that time when my blog picks up some extra traffic because once, one time, I mentioned the phrase "anti-Michigan jokes."

So in the spirit of giving, I thought I'd post a few that I've heard recently... keeping in mind that I bleed maize and blue.

And here we go...

Q: What kind of car does Jim Tressel own?
A: LLOYD CARR!

*slaps knee*

Q: How many U of M students does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: One... but he gets three college credits for it!

*HAR HAR!!!!!*

And finally...

Did you hear there was a fire at U of M yesterday? It was in the football players' locker room. Twenty books were destroyed! But the real tragedy is... five of them hadn't been colored yet!

*ROFLMAO!!!11111one1111111!!!!*

OK, OSU fans, go back to crushing beer cans on your heads and scaring small children. Nothing to see here.

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mensch71 said...

Damn feral rodent mascots! Since the Spartans have managed to ruin football here in the Mitten, I might have to root for the other university of Michigan. *sigh*

In other news... I finally started up a meme on my blog. Come visit.

www.mensch71.blogspot.com