Monday, February 6

How was YOUR weekend?
Here's how mine was...
  • I was sleeping soundly in my bed Saturday morning at 9:00 a.m. after being up at 5 with Doodle. The phone rang... and it was my boss. I was so tired that I couldn't remember what the proper thing to say was when one answered the phone. I went with "Hello," hoping that it was the correct word. It was not the only work-related call I got at home on Saturday.
  • Doodle is getting his first tooth and when he wasn't screaming yesterday, it was because he had a bottle in his mouth.
  • The Steelers won the Super Bowl and I live in Cleveland. So, yeah. That about sums it up.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

About the Doodle tooth issue...when Kennedi was teething, I let her chew on a frozen baby washcloth. She loved it, and stayed hydrated at the same time.