Tuesday, June 14

Jacko
So Michael Jackson was found innocent. I apologize if someone has already made the following joke, but if not, then I take full credit for it: Now that he's been found innocent, Michael will be free to look for the real molester.

I know that the mother and son who were accusing him of molestation were really sketchy at best. And that the jury found no "smoking gun" that pointed them in the direction of Michael's guilt. But I still feel like somethin' ain't right with Michael. I mean, I would NEVER in a million years send my son to Neverland to be alone with Michael. Would you?

2 comments:

Mensch71 said...

I loved CNN's headline today "Jackson 'will be more careful'". Yes. He'll now have to KILL the kids he molests so they can't tesify against him.

lifeonhold said...

Good one, Kat.

I think MJ could write the book on how to get away with it. Masterful.