Thursday, July 15

One of those days
Whee! Crisis at the office! It involved locating photos from years past, which have long since disappeared. Luckily the photographer had a copy of the negatives and the crisis has been averted.

But Incompetent but Likeable broke the tension by saying that he was running around like a chicken with its head cut off -- complete with imitation that involved a lot of clucking and convulsing.

And, that at least killed some time. I am still twiddling my thumbs with not much to do. I have some work to do but not much. No meetings scheduled, nothing on the horizon. And I go on vacation in three weeks. Yay for vacation!

Tonight I will be unable to watch the live Big Brother show. I TiVo'ed it, however. The hubby and I are going to see Shawn Colvin perform. She is one of the few female singer/songwriters whom I enjoy.

Speaking of singer/songwriters, the hubby is going solo. The band is no more. First the drummer quit, and then the hubby quit, and because only three people are in the band, that pretty much ended the band. I told the hubby he could be in my (non-existent) 80's cover band, and he laughed at me. Then I asked if I could play tambourine in his solo act, and he said I could. Hooray for tambourine! *shake shake shake*

No one is here today. Just me, Bad Lady, IBL, IDA, and the boss. Everyone else is sick, getting married, or missing in action.

This post is turning more into a random collection of thoughts, so I will end it here and return to my duties of doing pretty much nothing.

No comments: