Wednesday, July 7

Catching up
No postage from me today. I was at a funeral most of the day, and then tried to catch up on the Hamster Time action. After fiddling with Real Player for what seemed like an eternity, I am ready to rock with the live feed action. So if this blog doesn't get the usual lavish attention, look for me at Hamster Time (too lazy to link, but it's at the right).

When we got home from the funeral, our street was blocked off and we had to take a massive detour, even though we could see our house. There was a huge car accident, and they were just removing someone from what was once a car... I would have to say just from the condition of the vehicle that the chances of that person surviving are not good.

Kinda put a damper on an already somber day for me.

So excuse me while I go immerse myself in non-reality...

No comments: