Wednesday, April 11

Stupid people
I'm all fired up right now because of some asshat lady that works at my company. Something about her just rubs me the wrong way. OK, it's not something -- it's the fact that SHE thinks that I am stupid, when I know for a fact that it's the other way around.

She sent my boss an e-mail saying that I never did something, which I most definitely did do, several months ago, and I e-mailed it to her, and I saved the e-mail in my C.Y.A. file. It seems that whenever I do something for her, she loses it and then claims that I never did it. HATE. HER.

Fortunately my boss feels the same way I do, and was on my side. But still... it gets me all riled up. I need to let go and not care. Or I could take the advice just offered to me by I.B.L.: get on a Harley and ride into the sunset. Not sure where he came up with that one, but I'll go with it.

No comments: