Thursday, September 7

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
This morning, in my boss' office


I'll share, because it's one that I want to remember for when I write my tell-all book about my place of employ.

Apparently, IBL works out. With a trainer. Which is funny enough on its own, but only if you know the guy.

So... he's working out, with the trainer, and they're jumping rope. Which is funny enough on its own, but only if you know the guy.

So... he's jumping rope, and somehow his foot gets caught in the rope, he goes down, and sprains his ankle. Which is funny enough... you know the drill.

What we were cracking up about, however, was imagining the people who got to witness this firsthand. IBL is anything but graceful. He startles when people approach his desk. He walks into things all the time. He walks backwards down the halls of the office. With his tongue out. So the jump rope incident had to be nothing short of a train wreck. I'm sure the personal trainer and about 4 or 5 other people got tangled in the rope, there was property damage involved, the whole nine.

OK, I guess it's only funny if you know the guy.

1 comment:

lifeonhold said...

It was funny! But then again, after all you're posts, I think I know the guy.