Monday, April 17

Ah, spring
Spring. The time of the year for tulips and daffodils, Easter eggs, sinus infections and hairballs. Yes, hairballs. On Friday night, BOTH my cats contributed to the hairball population. Molly was first which spawned my usual "NOT ON THE CARPET! NOT ON THE CARPET!" which of course was ignored. Dom was kind enough to do it on the easy-to-clean Pergo in the kitchen. Saturday Molly followed up with another one, on the carpet no less. Dom did some hacking but nothing came out. Then Sunday Molly trumped herself by making a deposit on the top step of the upstairs while I was upstairs with the baby. Getting downstairs with the baby and avoiding the pile was a feat.

The thing I've never understood about hairballs is, they're not really ball-like at all. They're more like, I dunno, hair sausages. Right?

1 comment:

GreenTuna said...

BLEEEAUGH. Yeah, sausages. I guess. Bleeauuugh.