Wednesday, July 20

Daniel, you're a star
Meet the artist formerly known as Doodle.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Daniel Evan was born Monday July 18, at 7:06 p.m. He weighed in at 6 pounds, 9 oz, and is 21 inches long. I was expecting him to be much larger but he is really quite a wisp! He has long skinny arms and legs.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I must sing my praises to the epidural. Without it I don't think I could have done it. I had horrible back labor for the first few hours and once the epidural went in, I felt nothing, not even the pushing at the end.

We're home from the hospital and trying to get adjusted. I'll post more soon but I wanted to let everyone know that we're here, healthy and happy!

14 comments:

TVJ said...

Awwwwww..cutie patootey!

Jubileee said...

What a beautiful boy! I also love the name Daniel. So classy. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Aww, he is beautiful! And the same middle name as my son. Best Wishes!

GreenTuna said...

CONGRATS! I've been thinking of you and your family for the past couple of days. He is absolutely beautiful. All the best wishes to Daniel and Mom and Dad. Enjoy!

Mensch71 said...

Welcome to the world! He's adorable. Congratulations. Now go back and REST. This is probably the last time for the next 5 years that you'll sleep.

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Daniel. Beautiful name, beautiful angel. Congrats Kat !!

~Cops

Margaret said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Margaret said...

Congratulations!!!

He sure is a cutie!!

Epidurals are from the heavens!!

nlk said...

What a doll baby! Many congrats on your newly enlarged family!

lifeonhold said...

Awww, you have your own family! Daniel is a darling. Great going!

Anonymous said...

How sweet, wee little behbeh!

Congratulations!

--Snappie

Anonymous said...

Seriously, yo, do you have a P.O. Box address to send this little cutie something?

Heather

hydrahlw@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

He is gorgeous and what a little peanut, I guess they didn't need to worry too much about him getting so big huh?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kat and Owen! Daniel is precious!

We're thinking of you during this happy time!

Grace and Todd