Wednesday, September 8

Gimme a break, gimme a break
Damn, I wish I had a Kit Kat bar. *rummages through snack drawer*

Work has been quite hectic today. Incompetent but Likeable has been trying to tie up loose ends before he leaves for vacation at the end of the week. Most of which has involved coming over and going, "Hey Kath!" followed by a question such as "Can you check your e-mail and see if I sent this to you?" or various queries about how to send attachments. On top of that, several other things are going on so I'm a bit frazzled.

The remains of hurricane Frances are here and it has been pouring rain all day long. But nothing like it did in Florida, so I guess I can't complain. Well, technically, I CAN, but I won't.

Lastly, I'd like to leave you with this cool site, called Dubya Speak. If you need a reminder to register to vote, here it is.

No comments: