Friday, February 20

All about ASS
Boston Rob is the kind of guy who's loud, obnoxious, an asshole, a slimeball, a total jerkoff... but at the end of the night he's still your friend. That's why I like him. He is aware that he is all of the above, and he has a good sense of humor. He's strong and a hard worker. And right now, I have my eye on him as potential winner of All-Star. And the win would be well-deserved. (And as we all know with my Mole predictions, this could be Boston Rob's kiss of death...)

Whereas Rob C. was a poor sport. He wanted to be Boston Rob, he really did. He even tried to align himself with Boston Rob. But Rob C. never showed his team anything (at least that we saw) that would make him an asset to the team. He only "what if"ed himself in front of the camera. Yes, Rob C., we all know you're smart. But not smart enough to figure out that you needed to do more to keep yourself afloat. During Tribal Council you showed us all that you need to mature a little bit.

Last week we had to endure the darkest moments of our hero, Rupert, but this week he redeemed himself. He admitted that his shelter sucked, and they moved on and rebuilt it. And Saboga seems to be a pretty united group. For now.

If I were able to choose the father of my children, other than my husband, Jeff Probst would definitely make the short list of contenders. His snippy Jiffy remarks make me smile every week. I don't know how he does it.

With that being said, I have no clues, no predictions for next week. I think I'd rather keep my mouth shut on the topic.

No comments: