Monday, December 17

Why Survivor: China was one of the worst seasons ever
There are so many reasons, but here are just a few of mine.

1. The finale featured no Jeff Probst helicopter sequence
2. The three most popular Survivors, as voted by the fans, were James, Mullet Lady and ... Peih-Gee?!?
3. Amanda's blurred ass cheeks
4. The final three = how do you pick the best of that bunch?

Ugh. And the all-star season next season, if you even want to call it that. Some of the so-called all-stars, I can't even remember. And I've been a loyal follower of the show from the beginning!

I hate to say it, but I think it's time to pull the plug. Let's just find Probst another TV job. Mkay?

2 comments:

GreenTuna said...

Yeah, I thought China was dull, but I dunno, I'd hate to see the franchise leave. These people though were just a big *yawn* -- and who was Probst kidding when he said it was the best season ever?

lifeonhold said...

I enjoyed the location and many of the challenges. It was also interesting to follow the take of the Two Idols. I loved seeing Probst tossing the not-idol in the fire and having James fail to use immunity and be out.

Dare I say that I may have liked, or at least not disliked, too many of the cast to make that portion of the show as interesting as it should have been.