Thursday, December 30

You complete me
I hate to even admit this, but I find that when Incompetent But Likeable is not in the office, my work day is missing something.

He has been on vacation for the past few days, and it just wasn't the same around here. I need his constant pacing, his humming and singing of random tunes such as "The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round", and his useage of terms such as "gosh darn" and "doggone" and "jeez oh man."

It just balances off my stress level to have him be a different kind of crazy.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel! When my supervisor, Moody Girl went to Austria last week, I was totally lost. I had no one to ignore. The day seems SO much longer when I have no one to mak fun of.

Kat said...

At least I still had Bad Lady.

GreenTuna said...

"At least I still had Bad Lady" ???? I'm going to hold that sentence over your head for months to come. ;)

Kat said...

I'll just deny that I ever said it... I can do that, you know. :P