Friday, March 5

Mogo Mogo Gotta Go Go
I don't know how I feel about the Sue Hawk rage/Hatch nekkid rubbing/grinding thing. I didn't see it the first time around and we, the viewers, didn't see the up close and personal version anyway. So we can only give her the benefit of the doubt.

I think it's inevitable that Mogo Mogo is going to fall, one by one. An alliance of four was formed last night and if the spoiler I read at the beginning of the season is correct, these four will make the finals. Plus you have a united Chapera tribe who vowed to stick together no matter what.

Predictions for next week? Possibly Jerri. She seems to be getting on the Mogo Mogo's nerves with all her chatter about food, her attempted Colby Coup, and just being Jerri.

And I was also glad to see Omarosa hit the bricks on the Apprentice. That woman was just full of herself and annoying.

No comments: